The Important Skill That Most Beginner Classes Skip!
It’s tempting to jump right into painting loose watercolor florals and leaves or other advanced projects… but do you know what most beginners struggle with? Water control!
“Too much water? Too little? Why am I getting these weird marks and blooms on my paper?”
If you’ve been frustrated with other beginner classes, it’s likely because they didn’t teach the water control techniques that you’ll master inside Intro to Watercolors.
- How to prepare your paper
- Brush control and techniques
- Washes and gradient exercises
- Fun & simple beginner projects
The Simplest Supply List You’ll Ever See
Don’t spend hundreds of dollars buying every color under the sun… here’s all you need for Intro to Watercolors:
- 3 paint colors of any brand and quality (i.e., red, yellow, and blue)
- 1 medium and 1 large round brush
- 100% cotton watercolor paper
- Masking or painter’s tape
- More details and shopping resources are included with the class