📣 NEW Additions to The Line Library for September! LEARN MORE
Get in touch
Please check our FAQs below or send us an email if you still need help.
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll always find a link to login to your classes on our student portal in the top menu of our website. Here’s a shortcut!
Sometimes our emails end up in spam, and sometimes there’s a typo in your email address. Please check your spam or promotions folders first, then contact us and we’ll help you out!
If you lost your password to our student portal, just visit the login page and click the “Forgot Password” link at the bottom. An email containing your password reset link will be sent to your inbox. Sometimes it lands in spam or promotions, so make sure to check there. Please note that password reset links expire after 6 hours, so make sure to look for it right after requesting it.
Unless otherwise noted, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Unless otherwise stated, all of our online classes are professionally pre-recorded and available on demand. Watch them whenever you have time!
Classes purchased individually and paid in full come with lifetime access. Watch them as many times as you need to!
No, videos are only available to be streamed. You’ll need access to an internet connection to watch them.
Yes, all of our classes have English subtitles, and a select few have Spanish subtitles as well. To turn on subtitles, simply start watching one of your classes and click the “CC” icon in the lower right-hand corner of the video player.
Here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- Clear the cache and cookies off of the browsers you are using. Also make sure your browser is updated.
- Try using a different browser (for example try Chrome instead of Safari).
- Use a private/incognito window.
- Attempt to reboot the modem and/or router.
- Attempt to use a mobile device.
- Try connecting to a mobile data/hotspot and test once more. This is to verify that there are no firewall restrictions to the network you’re connected to.